Applicants must address:
- Three of the four priority areas
- A minimum of one strategy in each selected priority area, but are encouraged to target as many strategies as is appropriate for their institution
For each strategy selected, applicants must indicate their phase of implementation:
- Committing to implement (not yet begun, but can demonstrate plans to do so)
- Are currently implementing (have begun to address a given strategy, but do not yet have results)
- Have achieved outcomes/results (have outcomes resulting from addressing a given strategy)
The application is summarized in the grid below. Recommended attestation and data submissions for those achieving results are outlined for each strategy within the application. However, if a hospital or health system has another method by which it has documented and tracked success/outcomes, they can submit those for consideration.